|Possible to infect partner if I remain negative?
Mar 7, 2013
I had unprotected sex with someone over a year ago. I tested negative three months later, and still test negative today. My partner has recently become ill. All symptoms seem to be that of early HIV infection. Is it possible that I could have infected him even though several tests have come back negative? I also had him take a test three months after the episode, and he tested negative as well. Please help, I'm going out of my mind with worry.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
If you are negative then you cannot give someone HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.