My brain tells me I'm OK, my guts are not convinced...

A friend of mine was recently diagnosed HIV+. Upon hearing this I tried to recap what sexual activities we had engaged in to see whether there was any cause for concern on my part.

Here's the list :

- We deeped kissed and our salivas thus got mixed.

- I penetrated him with a condom that did not break.

- I rimmed him just after he'd had a shower and although I did push my tongue a bit inside his anus everything was dry and there was no discharge or seepage of any kind (as far as I could tell).

- I sucked him without condom but I spat out my own saliva every now and then ( every minute or so). He did not come in my mouth but some precum might have oozed out of his penis and I might have swallowed it in case some of my saliva made its way down my throat.

- He sucked me without condom and swallowed my semen.

How would you assess the risks that I might have been contaminated ? Like I said in the title of this message my brain tells me I should be OK but my guts are rather scared.

Thanks a lot.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The risk of transmission was low in this case. If you are concerned, you can test 90 days from the incident. Any testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive.

In health,

Richard

Exposure Risk (Please Help very scared)
6 week HIV Duo negative, feeling weakness in legs