Exposure Risk (Please Help very scared)

I was wondering if I have a potential exposure. At work a pencil cup spilled over and I was putting them back in the cup along with one of my students. My student had put a pencil in and I accidentally scraped myself with the rough edge of it while putting something else in the cup. The scrape was only superficial, didnt not bleed or even sting when I put hand sanitizer on it. But, the next day I did have a scab. I didn't see any blood on the lead. But, if there was blood from my student on the lead that scraped my hand would I be at risk? Or would the scrape need to be deeper than the top layer and bleed? Please help I need the reassurance.

Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid through exchange of blood, vaginal fluid, seminal fluid or breast milk. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. So again this is not a risk!

afraid plz help
My brain tells me I'm OK, my guts are not convinced...