Precum and Oral Play

My positive partner was diagnosed 10 months ago. Since then, he has been showing signs of signifigant improvement and his doctors believe he will be undetectable in the next few months. After his diagnosis, I was tested at 3 months, 6 months, and 9 months since our last sexual encounter. Fortunately all negative. After 9 months of no sexual contact we fooled around. He precumed and whiped it on his chest and mouth. A couple of minutes later, he licked my testicles until I self-masturbated and came outside of him. Later that evening I discovered an abrasion on my testicle. He says that he had no open sores in his mouth. Do I have anything to fear given he whiped his precum on his mouth before licking my testicles which could have potentially had an open abrasion? I plan to follow-up with testing in three months. Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Hi We know that oral sex carries THE lowest risk of HIV transmission. So the likelihood of transmission through your experience is not likely. And yes most likely at this point in his treatment his viral load is dramatically lower if not undetectable and we know that someone with an undetectable viral load has a reduced risk up to 96% for transmission. So I believe your risk of transmission is not likely.

How often do you get HIV test done
afraid plz help