|How often do you get HIV test done
Mar 7, 2013
Dear sharon ,My partner is + and am _ just want to know how often do I check my status.by the way we practice protected sex all the time.and his viral load is undetected every time he goes for check.thank,
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I'm positive and my husband is negative and he gets tested about every 6 months. I have an undetectable viral load as well. That's just the course we stay on and what I recommend for folks in a magnetic relationship.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.