For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Worried about HIV

I am a healthy male, I would appreciate if someone can tell me the risk from HIV in two situations:

1- If the condom only covers 2/3 of the penis (the urethra is well covered)?

2- After protected vaginal sex the condom was removed and an unprotected hand job was administered (she removed the condom and may have some vaginal fluid on her hand)?

Thank You

Hi You had protected sex and it as covering what it needs to be covered. If your penis doesn't have any sores on it then you had the protection. An unprotected handjob is not a risk for HIV transmission.

6 month question
How often do you get HIV test done