|Worried about HIV
Mar 7, 2013
I am a healthy male, I would appreciate if someone can tell me the risk from HIV in two situations:
1- If the condom only covers 2/3 of the penis (the urethra is well covered)?
2- After protected vaginal sex the condom was removed and an unprotected hand job was administered (she removed the condom and may have some vaginal fluid on her hand)?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You had protected sex and it as covering what it needs to be covered. If your penis doesn't have any sores on it then you had the protection. An unprotected handjob is not a risk for HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.