6 month question

What is the percentage of ppl turning positive after a 6 month negative hiv test? Or does that happen with antibody test anymore. I see a lot of questions about it and no definate answers. You guys here are experts so I figured I'd put my money on you. My doctor is just a regular doctor and doesn't know what's wrong with me, but says its no way hiv. I've been tested for all stds including hiv to six months past last exposure. Do you agree with him. I posted on another site and they said no way past three months, but I'm still terrified with the symptoms. I've read hep c is the only thing other than chemo, or anti rejection drugs that can delay seroconversion. So I tested for that as well and negative at six months too. What do you suppose next? Maybe I'm just not producing antibodies? I've read that some ppl don't produce detectable antibodies by 6 months and end up dying by like three years. :( plz give me a clear good answer mam for I'm terrified I'm one of those ppl.

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and as long as there have been no other exposures during that 90 day period the test results are conclusive. Testing has changed over the years and has gotten more sensitive. It used to be a year of testing and then down to 6 months and now it is 3 months and down the pipeline is coming a month.

hiv test question
Worried about HIV