Pants BUS

Dear expert can u tell me if I need testing on any STD on this one..Last time when I was on the bus a man was poking his penis on my back. I don't know if its his bare penis or with his jeans. I know this seems irrational to do on a public bus. After that I was thinking what if he did it..There were a lot of people that time..The bus is fully packed. And I hav my pants and underwear on all the time. What if he was directing it on my butt or anal area..I dont know the feeling of being anal thats why Im asking..Or maybe I am just paranoid about it..What if he is trying to penetrate me with my slacks pants and underwear on..Is that possible?? Do I need testing or not??God bless

Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid and with your situation this did not occur!

Hiv and Pap smears????
hiv test question