more than 3 times asking!

Hi doc,I am asking more than 3 time,not yet getting my answer.and I am sorry to worry u again. Last time I meet up with a hooker!I took her to my place.but I didn't have vaginal encounter with her.she had oral sex with me,while I was wearing condom.but after middle of the oral sex,she took my panis out from the mouth and started to rub with her tits,than after that she grab my panis with her tits and started to jeak it off. Than after few munites latter I cum out,while I wearing condom.now I m bit worride,if she had any cut on her chest or in the tits area,n what if I had any cut on my lower lavel of the panis!there is any chance to hiv or aids!from that way?I had a little scarsh or broken skin on my left finger,which I used to grab her tits!pleas doc help me pleas.I asked many times.kinda worrid!coz she is a hooker and had multiple partner every day. Doc pleas I am begging u ,to help me out.

Hi The way for HIV transmission to occur is if there is a direct exchange of body fluid. Through the example you gave the risk of HIV transmission is highly unlikely. She would have to be actively bleeding and you would have to have a recent open sore or wound on your penis. Wearing condoms during sex gave you the protection that you needed through vaginal sex. Your risk of HIV transmission in this scenario is again highly unlikely.

HIV from HIV box?
Should I get tested?