|Help me pleasee!
Mar 7, 2013
This is the second time I'm writing to you guys! :( please help meee. I cant concentrate on anything else. Can i get hiv if someone accidentally spit while talking to me and some saliva landed inside my mouth ?? I had a cut inside my mouth because my braces cut me ..What if it had blood in the saliva? Im not sure that there was blood,, but can i get HIV if for some reason there was a little bit of blood on their saliva? What are the chances that there wass blood on the saliva? Pleaseeee help me! Im so worried and i cant sleep at night !
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV transmission does not occur through saliva. You cannot get HIV through the example you gave of someone spitting while talking.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.