oral sex , viral load Undetectable

hi Shannon

im a heterosexual HIV + male , my girlfriend is negative , she has practice oral sex to me several times , im Undetectable , we make sure that shes does not have a open cut on her mouth... what are the chances she can get infected by this way ....thank you for your advise

Hi We know that oral sex carries THE lowest risk of HIV transmission. We also know that someone on HIV medication and having an undetectable viral load reduces the risk of transmission by up to 96%.

This is a safe behavior as long as you stay undetectable and you continue to check for sores or openings. I'm positive and my husband is negative, we use the mantra of no going down for 30 minutes after brushing your teeth or if you have had dental work as as well as checking for sores.

Worried Still. Hoping for your advise.
Help me pleasee!