oral sex , viral load Undetectable
Mar 7, 2013
im a heterosexual HIV + male , my girlfriend is negative , she has practice oral sex to me several times , im Undetectable , we make sure that shes does not have a open cut on her mouth... what are the chances she can get infected by this way ....thank you for your advise
Response from Ms. Southall
This is a safe behavior as long as you stay undetectable and you continue to check for sores or openings. I'm positive and my husband is negative, we use the mantra of no going down for 30 minutes after brushing your teeth or if you have had dental work as as well as checking for sores.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.