Worried Still. Hoping for your advise.

Good Day,

I had an exposure on May 9th with a prostitute that was on her period. I had problems getting my penis up due to alcohol. So I use new condoms every vaginal penetration which happened 3 times. The blood on my pelvis worried me for STD/Transmission. So after 2-3 weeks after exposure I had an HIV test. It was negative. But still worried for STDs so after a week I had a thorough STD workup all came out negative. Still the HIV scare was still haunting me. In my curiosity I found a HIV urine HIV rapid test lying around. So I took it a low behold it came out positive 3 consecutive times. I got so freaked out so I went to the hospital to confirm this. The medical practitioner advised me that urine is not an ELISA approved sample and she said that blood is the best way to check for HIV. So I had a HIV Combo test. My test came out negative this was 4 months post exposure. But still I am so worried. All my exposures were protected. Should I still be worried? Hoping for your advise.

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if there are no other exposures during that 90 days then the results of the test are conclusive. So at 4 months and again as long as there have been no other exposures during this time than you are HIV free.

vaginal discharge???
oral sex , viral load Undetectable