|MASSAGE AT A THAI PARLOUR
Mar 6, 2013
while massaging my nail scratched the ladies massager;s thigh , is any chance that this will lead to any kind of infection such as hiv , although i could not see any blood coming out , but i am afraid some tiny particles might be present that time . i went to another massage parlour soon after that , but now i am worried ?pls help
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. There has to be blood present from both people. HIV transmission happens when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, this is why from your experience there was not a risk of HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.