Worried sick!! Please please help!!

First of all, I want to say this is a great site which has help me a lot with my anxiety and I'm doing a donation as soon as I can. I'm a heterosexual male. Had unprotected oral and "protected" vaginal intercourse with prostitute. Truth is, as this is not something I'm used to doing (having sex with prostitutes), I was very nervous and could'nt get it all the way up. She started doing oral, then put the condom on which stay on the whole time, but it was a little loose, after 20 minutes of vaginal intercourse she took it off and did oral for another 15 minutes. I haven't been able to sleep or eat anything, I'm nauseus, the thought of it is tearing at me day and night, I'm having little aches all over my body (I think it's just anxiety). After 7 weeks of pure hell I got a Non reactive ELISA, and I'm waiting for my 13th week to have another test, but I just can't do it!! I really don't know how I had the nerve to test at 7 weeks! What are the chances of the result switching to Positive? Please help I just can't go on with this!

Hi The good news is that all that you did was considered low risk for HIV transmission. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and wearing a condom during vaginal intercourse, even with the non full erection gave you protection. You are on the right course for HIV testing, the guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks then again at 90 days if there have been no other exposures during this time the results at 90 days are conclusive. From what you have described the risk of HIV transmission for you is very small.

Please help me I'm so scared respond urgently??
MASSAGE AT A THAI PARLOUR