Please help me I'm so scared respond urgently??

Hi I'm 16 years old and I was experiencing my first sexual interaction with my partner. I am really worried I have HIV because I had sex with her (the condom didn't split and the sperm was still in there when i took it off) and I licked her out for around 3 seconds. I am so scared because now I am ill I have been coughing and sneezing for the last 3 days with headaches. This happened around 6 days ago so is it too early or is it just a cold? She was recovering from a chesty cold and we were kissing a lot. Is there anything to be worried about, she has only been involved in sexual stuff once before with her ex, they didn't have sex but she gave him head a lot. She says she is clean and so is he. Should I be worried help :((((((((((((

Hi You did everything right with using a condom and checking to ensure that it did not break, which reduces your risk of HIV transmission dramatically!!! Symptoms would not show this quickly so I believe you just got her cold. As you continue to experiment with sex and doing different things, remember to always use protection! Also remember HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection to watch out for and also pregnancy. Just make sure you are going into every situation fully aware of consequences and how to prevent them!!!!

dr shannon, pls clear the doubt
Worried sick!! Please please help!!