Shannon help me we have spoke before

Hope you are feeling better. I have some questions and I need you assesment. I am a 32 year old male married and with the same women for 9 years and we have only been with each other with no doubt. I had a protected encounter with a csw in a message parlor and the condom did not break or at least I do not remember the codom breaking. I have been having major hiv anxiety. So here are my questions. If I had untreated hiv for 9 years would it be likely I would have been sick by now. Also my wife has been pregnant twice and tested more than 4 times and all negative including the most recent in november. Is it likely after 9 years of unprotected sex she would have had it by now (she knows how crazy I am) and my last question is that on this website it says in the stages of hiv section that people with untreated hiv will have no symptoms but the damage will show on routine blood tests. So what damage are they talking about. The reason I am interested in this is because I had a cbc recently and everything was normal and my doctor said that If I had untreated hiv for 9 years my counts would be a mess in particular my white count. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Hi Having protected sex was obviously the best way to prevent HIV transmission. Everyone's body responds differently to HIV and it is always not passed on to partners but yes if you were to have HIV transmission after 9 years would be highly likely and having your wife have test come back negative is a good sign. I would encourage you to be tested so you have peace of mind and if for some reason your test does come back positive you can protect your wife from future possible transmission. But again I believe all the signs are showing that you are HIV free.

Do i need testing for this?
Please Answer - Hiv Test Question