Do i need testing for this?

A few days ago i had sex with a girl, don t know her HIV status (assuming she is positive). In the beginning i fingered her and then stopped and started to put on the condom immediately after that. The problem is that i touched for a few seconds my penis head (meatus of urethra ) with the same wet finger (bottom side of finger) that i had used to finger her. Is there any chance of infection this way?...or the vaginal fluids that remained on the penis head maybe were pushed inside my urethra during protected penetration???...Do i need testing specifically for this incident?

HI Fingering does not carry a high risk of HIV transmission and putting a condom does give you the best prevention possible outside of abstinence. The vaginal fluid on your hand and touching your penis does not pose a risk either, unless you had an open wound on you. It is difficult for women to pass the virus onto men. Your risk of HIV transmission is highly unlikely.

Late stage Symptoms, still negative?
Shannon help me we have spoke before