HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Hello my name Noha i'm from Hungary, two month ago i visited Amsterdam. A day before sex with window sex worker, i shaved my genitals and i scratched my penis a little bit, i saw a blood but wound was very small. a day after, i had sex with window sex worker from Romania,we used condom but i'm afraid wound was at the base of penis and i think, wound was not covered. we tried vaginal sex, she was from the top, but my penis was in her vagina only 10 seconds and than she started blow job and that's all. my question is: is it possible to be infected by HIV virus if vaginal liquid or saliva touched wound which was already dry. After two months i have some pimples on the back. how risky is sex in Amsterdam, i read that sex workers are not obligated to be cheked is it truth?? thank you Noha

Hi You did everything right with having sex and using the condom! Shaving the day before and nicking yourself and wearing a condom gave you the protection you needed from HIV transmission, the thing to remember is that there are other sexually transmitted infections out there that you need to be concerned with as well.

I feel confident in stating that your risk of HIV transmission is very small, but of course the only way to truly know your status is to get tested. The guidelines for testing is to be intially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days and the results of this test are conclusive.

HIV spread through Razor at laser hair removal appointment
Please help unprotected sex and rapid test