HIV spread through Razor at laser hair removal appointment

I appreciate you taking the time to answer this question. Last week, I went to my laser hair removal appointment and before beginning the treatment the aesthetician used a razor to remove hairs that I had missed. I did not not think of it at the time but I am now very worried about HIV transmission as I am unaware if she used a new razor. I do not believe I was cut but as it was on the back of legs I would not have noticed if I had gotten a tiny nick or cut. I am also worried that when she then proceeded to use the laser that if the the virus had been left on my skin my the razor that it would be broken down by the laser and have gotten into my bloodstream. I realize as I am writing this that I sound quite paranoid but I am incredibly worried and can't seem to get over this anxiety provoking event. Please let me know if I am at risk for HIV, is this an event that should lead to my getting tested? Thank you!

HI HIV transmission this way is highly unlikely. If the razor was used on someone prior to you and had blood on it, HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience.

Curious?
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP