Curious?

I have seen your reply on some questions about licking a nipple if it's lactating,let us say she's HIV Poz, the girl was still wearing her bra, I opened up the topside and let my tongue touch her nipple for a second, what are the chances of getting HIV? I know that our mouth is unhospitable place plus the acid in the esophagus and stomach will kill the virus,adding it cannot survive outside ,plus you need to consume a lot of milk,which is unlikely,plus the infants immune is not develop yet compare to an adult.So Ms,Shannon,did I answered my question already? Hearing your advice will put my mind at ease.

Hi Yes you answered your own question! HIV transmission in this manner is highly unlikely!

Risk at Mcdonalds?
HIV spread through Razor at laser hair removal appointment