Risk at Mcdonalds?

I appreciate your advise in advance. I went to Mcdonalds and the cashiers knuckles were bleeding when she handed me food a small amount. Im not sure if my hand bumped hers when she was handing me my food I do have cracked skin non bleeding. Does this put me at risk for Hiv or hep c if a small amount of blood bumped my cracked skin? Thanks again Im really worried with a new baby.

Hi The incident does not pose a risk for HIV but it does for Hepatitis A not C. I would let your OBGYN know of the encounter and ask to be tested just to ensure. The likelihood of transmission is possible but not probable. Peace of mind throughout your pregnancy is important. So your next visit let them know and let them lead you through whether or not testing is appropriate.

Hello, Do I need to test?
Curious?