Hello, Do I need to test?

I had sex one time only with a girl and she told me that she tests every 6 months and she does not have HIV but I don't trust her. I used a condom and there was only a 2 minute vaginal penetration. I checked the condom by filling it with water after sex and it had no problem and it did not break neither slipped. Do I need to test for this particular exposure?

Thank you

Hi You had protected sex and this is the only way outside of abstinence that you can protect yourself against HIV. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, wearing a condom gives you the best protection for this.

transmission mode
Risk at Mcdonalds?