Mar 4, 2013
IS THERE ANY CHANCES OF HIV IF WE PRESS ONLY THE BODY WITHOUT ANY INTERNAL CONTACT ONLY PRESSING IS THERE IS A CHANCE OF HIV?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV transmission only occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. As long as this didn't happen and it was just bodies rubbing on one another you did not put yourself at risk for HIV>
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mode Of Transmission Of AIDS
- Primary Mode Of Hiv Transmission In Africa
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.