Many times of questioning!! Please answer am i in the risk??

HI, i did my HIV blood prick test on 49 days/7th weeks, is the test conclusive enough? waiting for the 12th weeks to come is killing me, at least can reduce some anxiety of me. i still have some syptoms like lymph node pain at neck, tingling feet, cough, flu and most of the symptoms that show in website. usually what people said accute during week 4-6 and will last 1-2 weeks. it exactly happen to me on 4th week, and was sick about 1-2 weeks. please answer!!

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days as long as no other possible exposure happened during this time then the test results are conclusive. Having a negative result at the 7th week is a good sign but you do need to be tested at the 90 days mark.

very worried pls help
Mixed Status Couple