|should i be scare?
Mar 2, 2013
please answer me, a dr with hiv positive was removing moloscum contagiosum i had 5 open wounds and suddenly he sneeze over my genital area. it was 4 days ago shouuld i worry? is it very likely a hiv infection?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If sneezing transmitted HIV we would all be infected. Thankfully, it does not. Ever. I mean it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.