|should i be scare?
Mar 2, 2013
please answer me, a dr with hiv positive was removing moloscum contagiosum i had 5 open wounds and suddenly he sneeze over my genital area. it was 4 days ago shouuld i worry? is it very likely a hiv infection?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If sneezing transmitted HIV we would all be infected. Thankfully, it does not. Ever. I mean it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.