The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

plz reply me soon..i m dying daily...

Mar 2, 2013

dr one year ago i met a guy and we had sex..but with my under ware on..he deep kissed me and then hugged me ,,bt this all time i m on my under ware...he kissed my private part once and i dnt remember he was naked or not..after then he wore a condom and rubbed his penis on my legs very close to when he rubbed his penis i put my denim pant on...and he was wearing a condom i m scared of what was happen before he wore a it safe that he hugged me tightly with my under ware on and he was naked i under ware was made of very thin fabric...can hiv pass through very thin underware if it was pores ,,dr plz answer can i get hiv from what i have done...i m strictly say no oral sex and no penetration involved...only rubbing bodies with my underware on..but i m scared that anyhow his penis touched my body...what do u think dr..can i get hiv from these activities,,,i dying day by day beacuse of fear..i feel i will die soon because of my fear..sorry 4 my bad english..i cant even sleep..plz answer me...this is my 1 st experience and i hate my self beacause of this..i hate my body too...

Response from Dr. Wohl

Rubbing bodies does not transmit HIV. Your partner would have had to placed his penis inside of you and ejaculated. He did not so not risk of HIV.


please help...
should i be scare?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint