How do I use a condom correctly

Hi I have seen a reply saying that condoms are not 100% protective because they are not used always correctly. How do I use a condom correctly

Hi The right way to put a condom on: First check the expiration date Second when opening ensure that you are not tearing or stretching the condom that you are tearing the package away from the condom Third pinch the tip of the condom to ensure there is a reservoir for ejaculation to go, most times when condoms are placed on this is what causes them to break. Fourth, ensure throughout sex that the condom is still on and in place often Fifth, after ejaculation take the condom off and throw away and wash your penis.

Most times a condom breaks because it is either expired, put on wrong and also always use just use water based lubricant. Other lubricants, oil based etc can break down the latex and cause the condom to break.

Hope this helps, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Take care of yourself mam
WORRIED TO DEATH