REGARDING VAGINA SUCKING
Mar 1, 2013
CAN I SUCK MY NEWLY MARRIED WIFE'S VAGINA? IS THERE ANY RISK OF INFECTION .PLS TOLD ME
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If you and your wife are HIV negative then yes it is fine. If your wife or you are living with HIV, then yes some precautions need to be taken. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Interferon Treatment For Hiv
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.