|REGARDING VAGINA SUCKING
Mar 1, 2013
CAN I SUCK MY NEWLY MARRIED WIFE'S VAGINA? IS THERE ANY RISK OF INFECTION .PLS TOLD ME
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If you and your wife are HIV negative then yes it is fine. If your wife or you are living with HIV, then yes some precautions need to be taken. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Can U Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.