un protected oran sex

hi doc, I had un protected oran sex 1 and half months back and got it tested on 39 th day through HIV1 RNA PCR and on 25th day elisa rapid card anti body.. both were negetavie.. please let me know whether PCR test is conclusive .. my physician says atleast for namesake I have to go through antibody test aftre three months.. wat is my ratio of being safe after 3 months.. pls help

Hi First we know that HIV transmission through oral sex carries the lowest risk. PCR or viral load is a good test and is generally conclusive. Your doctor is correct in stating that having another test at the 90 day mark after your experience just to ensure results is a good recommendation. The guidelines for testing are to be tested initially at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and the results of that test are conclusive.

What is this confusion about condoms?
REGARDING VAGINA SUCKING