What is this confusion about condoms?

If condoms were not 100% safe, isn't it better to tell people that before having sex instead of people hearing that condoms provide safe sex? I had sex with a girl I don't know and I used a condom and it did not break neither slipped off. And here I come and find that you write that condoms are not 100% and there is still a low risk. Then why did Dr. Bob use to tell people that there is no way for hiv to pass through intact latex? Whi is right and who is wrong because I live in a very anxious situation right now. I HAD ONE TIME OF "I THOUGHT" protected sex, and here I find that this is not safe? What should I do now?

HI Dr Bob was correct in stating that HIV cannot penetrate through latex condoms and wearing a condom is the best way to prevent HIV transmission outside of abstinence. Again I do not feel comfortable saying that they prevent transmission 100% of the time. There are times when condoms are not used correctly, things happen. But my husband and I have been using condoms for 6 years now, I'm positive, he's negative and still is.

Am I at risk cut with glass?
un protected oran sex