Am I at risk cut with glass?

Thanks for you help I poked my hand with a piece of glass that was on the ground at my job from a item that had broke. My hand really didnt bleed at all just a tiny red dot of blood. My question is what if the other person who was helping me pick up glass cut her hand on the same piece that I did pose a risk I do know she is a former drug user. PLease help really worried.

Hi HIV transmission by stepping on glass is highly unlikely. The reason, if there were to be blood on the glass that had HIV in it, HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect.

How to deal with fear in mixed status relationship
What is this confusion about condoms?