Am I crazy or sick??

Hi, I hsvr brrn looking through your site for months now. I am terrified that I have contracted HIV but unlike most of the people who post on this forum, there isn't any one incident that comes to mind, but multiple that could have put me at risk for infection. After my ex and I broke up, I got tested for HIV by fingerprick rapid 9 months after my last possible exposure (sex with my ex). I have not had sex since we broke up, almost over a year now. Not even oral. What I have done though is make out with a lot of people. Is this is a risk of HIV transmission? I do have gingivitus. Anyway, after my negative test result, I have still been paranoid. I keep thinking the people at Planned Parenthood did something wrong, or that for some unknown reason my infection wasn't picked up, but I cannot bring myself to go get tested again. I am scared! Please help me, this has taken over my life and I don't know what to do. Thank you for all that you do for everyone!

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days the results of this test are conclusive. Your testing history of being tested 9 months after your last interaction and that test being negative than so are you! If there have been no other HIV transmission risk, than you are HIV free.

testing
How to deal with fear in mixed status relationship