with dry lips and pimples
Feb 28, 2013
Hi, I have sex 4-5 times with a strangers with whom I have done 2 activities mostly 1) Mutual Masturbation, where I masturbate his penis, and rub my penis with the same hand, I think my hands was partailly wet with his precum in one occasion
2) I kisses him over his body, I later notice that I am having chapped lips...some minute pimples beneath my lips,Suppose he have some bleedings then any chances of getting me infected....
For almost 2 years I never had any penatration and I tested negative for both HIV and hepatatis 1 year back, Do I need to be afraid of getting infection ?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no risk from what you're talking about. None of that had a risk for HIV.
There would need to be a body fluid carrying HIV (blood, semen, breast milk, or vaginal fluid) coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside of yours.
Even if there were HIV+ body fluid, it still needs a way to get inside your body. That's not going to happen through your hand or chapped lip.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.