Blood on toilet
Feb 28, 2013
Usually I check a toilet before i sit down, but a while ago I didnt check first, and I just sat. When I was finished I saw that there was blood on the toilet seat. I am now very scarred that I could have gotten HIV. So, my question is how likely is that?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Getting HIV from this type of exposure is highly unlikely. If it were blood and it were to have HIV in it, HIV once it leaves the body begins to die is unable to infect. There is no need to worry about HIV transmission in this instance.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.