Seroconversion symptoms

Hello; if one were to have seroconversion symptoms, would swollen lymph nodes have to be one of them? For instance, if one were to have a rash, chills, and upset stomach, without swollen lymph nodes, could this still possibly be seroconversion? I find it hard to believe that one would not have swollen lymph nodes after contracting HIV but had other symptoms.

Thank you for your response.

Hi Everyone experiences seroconversion symptoms differently. Some could have no symptoms others can end up in the hospital. It is possible to go through seroconversion and not have swollen lymph nodes. When I went through my seroconversion I was one that didn't have any symptoms and I have worked with someone who with symptoms was hospitalized and diagnosed then because of the intenseness of their seroconversion.

will masturbatung more than once a day cause any severe problems?
Do you answer questions anymore