|Do I need six month test?
Feb 28, 2013
dear sir, I had a unprotected vaginal sex with sew woker 3 month ago. And I take 50days and 90 days test respectively in the lab. The results are negative.3rd generation elisa is used in the test. Do you think I need retest in six month? Is this result conclusive? Because when i see guideline in the CDC of U.S, they said that 3 month test is only 97% accuracy. Please tell me. Thank you very much. p.s please forgive my poor english. I am chinese.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
You can trust your 90 day result. You do not need to retest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.