Do I need six month test?

dear sir, I had a unprotected vaginal sex with sew woker 3 month ago. And I take 50days and 90 days test respectively in the lab. The results are negative.3rd generation elisa is used in the test. Do you think I need retest in six month? Is this result conclusive? Because when i see guideline in the CDC of U.S, they said that 3 month test is only 97% accuracy. Please tell me. Thank you very much. p.s please forgive my poor english. I am chinese.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You can trust your 90 day result. You do not need to retest.

In health,

Richard

What are my chances of having HIV
will masturbatung more than once a day cause any severe problems?