What are my chances of having HIV

I had sex with a call girl in Bahrain Diggers the condom broke now 2 months later Ive got a slight cold feel a bit lousy, firstly after lunch a week ago I got some stomach cramps felt a bit light headed then 3days later got water on my knee so I'm a bit concerned and were can I get myself tested in Bahrain on a Friday with out being kicked out the country if + thank you for your advice

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Since this was a one-time occurrence, you were the insertive partner, and you started with a condom, the likelihood of transmission is fairly low. You must wait 90 days before you can get an accurate test result. I am not sure of testing facilities outside of the United States. I would encourage you to do some research online to find out where you could be tested.

In health,

Richard

Stepping on blood
Do I need six month test?