|Stepping on blood
Feb 28, 2013
Is it possible to be infected by stepping on blood? Whether it's dry or still wet, or if you step on blood in the snow, could you be infected? I know the virus starts to die after it leaves the body, but does it being in snow or water prevent the virus from dying?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Nothing outside of the body allows HIV to live longer, snow, rain, water etc..... So no HIV transmission cannot occur this way.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.