Oraquick neg and western blot positive

Hi there, I had a high risk exposure last September (unprotected anal, I was receptive). 14 days later, I developed a slight fever, was tired, sore muscles, little appetite and felt like this for 7-10 days. About 2 weeks later, I had a small rash on both elbows. I was extremely stressed throughout this time as I was sure I must be seroconverting. I waited till 60 days after the exposure to test. I have tested using oraquick oral swabs every two weeks since (from2 months till 5 months after exposure). The tests were all negative. I took my first blood test at the clinic yesterday and the rapid test was 'not ok' as the nurse said. It is therefore sent for further testing. Came back today positive. Is it possible I could have had 10 false negative results from the oraquick test? Surely I was have had antibodies if I really had been seroconverting 2 weeks after the exposure. I am sure I swabbed correctly as per instructions- gently over the upper and lower gums. I am grateful for any advice. Thanks Ben

Dear Ben,

The Ora-Quick in home test of oral fluid detects about 92% of people with HIV according to the website of the manufacturer. So, it can be falsely negative, as has been widely reported. This is why we like blood tests in clinics.

I am glad you got tested and was able to confirm your suspicions. I am sorry that the result was positive and wish you luck with your care.

sex toy missing
But what happens in cold liquids ??