Fluconazole and Oraquick
Feb 27, 2013
Hello. Will Diflucan/Fluconazole affect Oraquick results?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- If Both Partners Are Hiv Negative?
- Does Hiv Create Warts On Your Hand?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Could An Adult Get Thrush From A Dentist
- How Long Life Expectancy Without Hiv Drugs?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.