Licking and put my finger in my ass

Hello, I'm from Brazil follow the site and my congratulations for offering help on HIV, I have a doubt about rimming. Six years ago I had contact with a person's sex "shemale" there was not any penetration, occurred more q she did licked my ass, eh my fear that she used the finger together, and I felt I had a large nail it lasted about two minutes when I got home was take banho.Quando I felt that the soap had not had scratched looked more blood or deep cut, the transmission may have occurred with these facts? if it had blood in the spit? this was suficinte scratch for the virus to enter '. I hope some help thanks.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello- No there is no risk from HIV from rimming or using a finger in your anus. I do however encourage all persons who are sexually active to test for HIV and if you have not done so I would consider it. Take care, LHW

Suicidal thoughts
having dry cough and stuffy nose after deep kissing