Feb 26, 2013
Hello, About two months ago, at work, I used a syringe to remove a chemical(non hospital setting) that was needed. I reused the same syringe that was used the day before by another worker who removed the same chemical. I accidentally pricked myself with the needle. If that worker accidentally poked themselves by accident the day before, what is the risk of hepatitis/HIV?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Does HIV Cause Bloody Nose?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.