Sex with an HIV positive prostitute in Nigeria( west Africa)

Dr Wohl, I appreciate your answer last two weeks. I'm from Nigeria, age 26. I had protected sex with an HIV positive prostitute on the 6th of August, 2011 in Nigeria(west Africa). I discovered she has HIV that same day we had sex. I experience the following symptoms afterwards: -chills after 0ne week of exposure - Peripheral neuropathy(Deep burning sensation which starts on the skin of abdomen and front thigh after 2 weeks of exposure last for a month and subsided). it came back after 3 months which begins also from the abdomen and front thigh and has now spread to my lower back, legs, feet, arms and hands til date but the burning on the abdomen and front thigh had ceased, only the other parts persisted. Also the burning increase with cold weather( when inside a room air conditioning). Recently, I am having some pain in fingers,hand, feet and toes. - (PGL)unilateral painless swollen lymph nodes in the groin, armpit and under the jaw for 14 months now -periodic body aches, bones aches, fatigue and joints weakness - nausea for 5 days which caused weight loss( fat loss) in the first week of April, 2012( after 8 months) and I never regain the weight till date. - Recently pain in my toes,feet, hands and fingers - heavy head My tests: 9 months post exposure- Determine HIV 1&2( Non-Reactive) 13 months post exposure- Determine HIV 1&2( Non-Reactive) VDRL- Non reactive HBsAg- Non Reactive HBeAg - Non Reactive HCV - Non Reactive 17 months post exposure- Determine HIV 1&2( Non-Reactive) H.pylori blood test- Reactive. Questions 1. Do I have HIV peripheral neuropathy? How does HIV neuropathy begins? 2. How can I have all these HIV symptoms without having HIV infection? I went to the hospital for HIV RNA PCR test, they said they only perform the test on those that tested positive(Reactive) and I also requested for ELISA, they said they don't do it any more. 3. why is the test not detecting HIV antibodies in my blood, is it because I am in late-stage Aids or due to chronic infection or because of rare strains of HIV that I have or poor sensitivity of the Determine HIV 1&2 Rapid screening assay? 4. How accurate is the test( Determine Rapid HIV antibody assay), are my test false negatives given my typical HIV infection symptoms and the woman being HIV positive? 5. Please tell me the plain truth, am I infected but having false negatives Rapid HIV antibody tests? I need your advice urgently, I'm very very confused and scared.

The reason your tests are negative for HIV is that you are not HIV infected. These are good tests and they are consistent.

Neuropathy is not something that occurs within weeks of HIV exposure.

I recommend you see a medical doctor and find out what besides HIV is at the root of your symptoms.

Literally do or die!!!!!! Plz answer!!!!!
Needle Prick