Definitely had an exposure
Feb 26, 2013
Unprotected sex with an hiv positive guy not on meds. Four hiv antibody tests done so far. Last being 26 weeks after exposure. All symptoms point to hiv. Want to have a baby with monogamous clean partner. Am I 100% ok dr. Wohl? What if I'm not producing antibodies? Also tested negative for all other stds at 26 weeks. I don't wanna give my partner hiv! :(
Response from Dr. Wohl
Your testing indicates HIV negative so there should be no risk. I appreciate your desire not to infect your female partner. What does she say?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.