|Definitely had an exposure
Feb 26, 2013
Unprotected sex with an hiv positive guy not on meds. Four hiv antibody tests done so far. Last being 26 weeks after exposure. All symptoms point to hiv. Want to have a baby with monogamous clean partner. Am I 100% ok dr. Wohl? What if I'm not producing antibodies? Also tested negative for all other stds at 26 weeks. I don't wanna give my partner hiv! :(
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Your testing indicates HIV negative so there should be no risk. I appreciate your desire not to infect your female partner. What does she say?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.