|BUS SCARE follow up
Feb 26, 2013
Would your assesment be still the same if I was wearing a slacks and not a jeans..I remembered it just today..STD cannot penetrate a a slacks and underwear is this right..So I don't need any testing..This is my last questions..Thank you again for your patience..God bless http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q227501.html
| Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no way to transmit HIV through any fabric you would be wearing on a bus. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.