your my last chance

im so worried that i cant have any kids i would love for you to help me in any way ive tried so many times i pray to god every night hoping there can be some way i can be able to have kids i got chlamydia from a person who i thought i loved .. i guess things happen for a stupid reason but ive i have no were else to turn ive tried so many thing you are my last chance for hope and i pray for your help in anyway . i'll love to hear from soon

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time. It sounds like the worry and anxiety are really getting to you. BUT, it's still possible to have children after having Chlamydia.

The only time that Chlamydia will make someone infertile is if they're had it for a long time. How long depends on the person also. To figure all this out, it's going to be important to follow up with a doctor who can check you out for all this.

If you have insurance, you can find a doctor that way. If not, usually there are community clinics that can help out.

But remember, try not to freak out before you have all the information in front of you.

Hope this helps and sets your mind a little at ease!

Erik

Can you get AIDs or HIV from cooked food?
shortest time period for std signs to appear