Can you get AIDs or HIV from cooked food?
Feb 26, 2013
I ordered breakfast from my university grill and while the chef was cutting bacon for my meal he nicked his finger. He caught it as soon as it happened and I don't think it got on the food. However, if it got on the food and he happened to have AIDs or HIV (I don't know if he does) could I get it? *I didn't eat all the food just a little*
Response from Mr. Glenn
No, you can not get HIV from food, cooked or otherwise.
You could've only gotten HIV from the chef if he bled a heavy amount and that somehow got into your body right after it left his.
This wasn't the case is your situation at all
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.